Hi Levon,

I can send you a sample of a doc that my organization put together in response to film / photoshoots.  Feel free to contact me off list if you are interested: [log in to unmask]
In general, it would be wise to have a lawyer review the documents if possible and include a liability statement in case of damage as well.

Thanks

Kate