I would suggest PostPlanner. I have not used it but here is a short, good
video about it and why to use it vs. other similar programs.
Blake Tyner

--
K. Blake Tyner, MLS, FSA Scot

Executive Director/Curator, Robeson County History Museum
www.robesoncountyhistory.org

Coordinator, Robeson County NCGenWeb
http://www.ncgenweb.us/robeson

http://blaketyner.com