Hello Museum-L listers,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Vennesa Yung and I am emailing on behalf of the planning committee for the 5th Annual Emerging Arts Leaders Symposium at American University on Sunday, April 15, 2012. Please kindly forward this email and the attachment to your listservs, especially to your interns, recent graduates and emerging arts professionals, and print and post the attached poster on any program announcement boards. Please email us at [log in to unmask] if you or your colleagues have any questions. Thank you very much in advance and we hope to see you in Washington DC this April 15, 2012!

-----

The 2012 EALS committee is excited to invite you to The Emerging Arts Leaders Symposium atAmerican University in Washington, DC on Sunday, April 15, 2012. This is an annual meeting for young professionals who work in the arts -- organized, executed, and run by AU Arts Management students. It is an opportunity to discuss the issues, unique or universal, that affect all arts organizations. Past keynote speakers have included Rachel Goslins, Ben Cameron, and Bob Lynch.

This year we'll start with our plenary speaker, Chad Bauman, of Arena Stage and the Arts Marketing Blog. Followed by  three panels: Communicating the Arts - What WorksRunning a Non-Profit in a For-Profit Worldand Future Trends in Marketing leading up to our incredible keynote speaker,Adrian Ellis. Ellis, director of AEA Consulting and former Executive Director of Jazz at Lincoln Center, has written and lectured extensively both nationally and internationally on management and planning issues in the cultural sector.

2012 EALS occurs right before Americans for the Arts 25th Arts Advocacy Day. This year's EALS will be a great opportunity for arts administrators of all backgrounds and experiences to connect and discuss relevant issues in our ever changing art world.

EALS seeks to connect today's arts with tomorrow's leaders. Join us!

REGISTER here now: http://eals.eventbrite.com/. Registration fee is $35 per person. Please email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Emerging Arts Leaders Symposium at American University
April 15, 2012 (Sunday) | Register now: http://eals.eventbrite.com/
website | blog | facebook twitter |

RSVP for the Benefit Reception on February 25, 2012