The Virginia Living Museum in Newport News, VA, does traveling live animal education programs and demonstrations. See http://www.thevlm.org/outreach.aspx for the types of programs that they do, and contact their education director, Christine Lewis, for information. I've never worked for the VLM, but I'm a long-time member, and my kids benefited from their programs when they were in elementary and middle school.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Independent Curator