Re: [MUSEUM-L] another adhesive question 3M VHB (very high bond) Clear Acrylic Foam Tape typically works well for mounting such things. They have a bright red protective release film covering them. There are several varieties depending upon the particulars of the surfaces that it needs to adhere to and other variables such as with and thickness of the tape you want. Some varieties also come in opaque and other colors rather than clear. You can check them out in the 3M tape on-line catalog at:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Graphics/3Mgraphics/Products/Catalog/?PC_7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE20S7M3000000_nid=JTNK7W4W7Dbe2X45PZSQV2gl

SKIP
Experiential Designer