The Mariners’ Museum USS Monitor Center  conservation project.

It includes 24-hour live webcams and an observation deck where museum  visitors can watch the conservation treatments and periodic moves of the large artifacts.  The website blogs include behind the scenes information and images as well as updates on the conservation and associated research.

The related exhibits in the museum also contain video clips of the conservators explaining the process as they work on artifacts.

And we offer periodic behind-the-scenes tours of the conservation lab

The URL is:  http://www.marinersmuseum.org/uss-monitor-center/uss-monitor-center

Check out the front page of our website for even more information on the project and links to videos.  http://www.marinersmuseum.org/

We have also had our conservator in the galleries working on paintings and answering questions about the process.

Hope this helps.

Cindi Verser