Re: [MUSEUM-L] exhibiting preservation The Natural History Museum of Utah in Salt Lake City and Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia also have their fossil prep labs open for the public to view.

When I was at ANSP, they had their fossil prep lab half open where preparators had the ability to interact with the public, answer questions, etc. while they were working.

-Natalie

--
Natalie Toth
Outreach Education