From: "Candace Perry" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: "adopting" collections
Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2012 8:10 am

Good morning – I am looking for examples of museum that have programs to adopt artifacts/works of art, primarily for conservation purposes, but fundraising also. What are the pitfalls? Does someone have a good procedure in place for doing this? History museum preferably, but I suppose it works in any circumstance.

Thanks,

Candace Perry