Date:    Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:55:16 -0800
From:    Meg Justus <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: another adhesive question

Speaking of adhesives, I have a completely different kind of adhesive
question to ask of the exhibit folks here.

What do you use to hold foam core panels to a painted wooden surface
(wall)?  These are temporary exhibits, if being put up for a year and then
taken down to be re-used again at some point in the future can be
considered temporary.

Mostly what I've tried are the various 3M products (including the dots and
strips of foam doublesided tape and the blue play-doh-like stuff sold for
mounting posters), and none of them stay up reliably.  Whatever we use
needs to be inexpensive.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

Meg Justus
independent curator