Hello Stephanie:

My company has several traveling exhibitions that rent for your standard three months or more and which feature living collections of insects and/or arthropods (tarantulas). They're a fully immersive exhibition experience. This would be something different from the many wonderful companies and organizations that perform live animal educational programs in their region.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about our exhibitions. Peeling Productions might also be a good resource for you; their traveling exhibitions feature reptiles and amphibians.

Best,

Mia
Mia Schillace Nelson
Outhouse Exhibit Services