You might be interested in the Heritage League of Pierce County, Washington (http://www.piercecountyhistory.org/).

Meg Justus
independent curator and member of the Heritage League, where most of my gigs come from

Repeating History, "A GRAND yarn you can't put down." Janet Chapple, author of Yellowstone Treasures
http://mmjustus.com/fictionrepeatinghistory.html

I’m looking for examples of museums, historic sites, and/or cultural organizations within the same community successfully collaborating in the areas of professional and technical services; marketing and communications; programming; even fundraising. Does anyone have models and/or best practices they recommend I look at for further information?

Thanks.

Cherie Cook, Senior Program Manager
AASLH
573.893.5164