Me too if possible thanks
Marilynn

From: blake tyner <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:56:15 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] fundraising/development plan

I would appreciate this info also.
Blake Tyner

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Curtis, Nan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Do any of you have a fundraising/development strategic plan that you would be willing to share with me off-list?  ([log in to unmask])

I need to ramp up our efforts here and could use some models.

I know it’s a sensitive request, but if anyone’s willing to share, I sure would appreciate it.

Much thanks

Nan

Nan Curtis

Director, Forsyth Center Galleries

110 N. Main

Bryan, TX  77803

979 845 9251

http://forsyth.tamu.edu

--
K. Blake Tyner, MLS, FSA Scot

Executive Director/Curator, Robeson County History Museum
www.robesoncountyhistory.org

Coordinator, Robeson County NCGenWeb
http://www.ncgenweb.us/robeson

http://blaketyner.com