The relevant section from our Curator job description includes:

Working Conditions:

􀂃 Working primarily in office and collections storage areas, the curator may

experience the following: occasional hazardous working conditions when

examining collections (i.e. mold, mildew, etc.). May come in contact with

animals, both domestic and wild.

􀂃 Occasional exposure to inclement weather, extreme heat, cold, snow, ice and rain.

􀂃 They should be able to:

Travel to different sites.

Have the ability to climb, stoop, bend, reach, walk, sit or stand for long

periods of time.

Have to ability to lift up to 50 pounds.

Able to work weekends, holidays, days, evenings and after hours, etc.

Be available for calls (cellular telephone, etc.) and work tasks outside of

normal working hours.

Ella Aderman

Pennypacker Mills

County of Montgomery