I've been tasked with identifying the most widely-used collections management database software systems / packages in North America.
I'm familiar with CHIN's listing (Collections Management Software Reviews) which was helpful for establishing existing products.

Is anyone aware of any statistical reporting or absolute numbers of institutional users linked with particular collections management software programs?

I will be grateful for any and all leads.

Thanks,

Pat Keller

Patricia Keller
Curator