From: Robin Gabriel <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 12:20 pm
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] label examples

Happy New Year one and all.

I will be teaching a Girl Scout program this weekend for the museum badge and I would like to be able to show the girls examples of different formats for object labels.  If you have a copy of an artifact/artwork label that you would be willing to share, I’d appreciate it. I’m having the girls create a mini exhibit and I’d like to show them that there are all sorts of label formats from which to choose.

Please send it to me off list.

Thanks,

Robin

------
Robin H. Gabriel
Director of Education and Interpretation
Baltimore Museum of Industry
The Museum that Works