Happy New Year one and all.

I will be teaching a Girl Scout program this weekend for the museum badge and I would like to be able to show the girls examples of different formats for object labels.  If you have a copy of an artifact/artwork label that you would be willing to share, I’d appreciate it. I’m having the girls create a mini exhibit and I’d like to show them that there are all sorts of label formats from which to choose.

Please send it to me off list.

Thanks,

Robin

------

Robin H. Gabriel

Director of Education and Interpretation

Baltimore Museum of Industry

The Museum that Works