Hello All!

We are working on moving our collections to a new facility and I am researching shelving. The collections are a mix of history objects and the big ticket items including pioneer farm equipment, framed art, weapons, textiles, and furniture. What vendor do you recommend for shelving? I am looking at solid powder coated (or baked enamel) boltless open shelving for many of the objects, art tills for our framed works of art, and weapon racks for our gun collection. Also, who do you recommendation for storage of farm equipment (such as plows and yokes)?

You can contact me off list at [log in to unmask].

Thank you in advance J

Have a happy new year,

Elise Kordis

Director/Curator