Click to view this email in a browser
http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1077717/a0763a9303/521502009/f540757705/

      Cold War Times, December 2011

Friends of The Cold War Museum,

I'm pleased to provide the lastest issue of the Cold War Times  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheColdWarMuseum/a0763a9303/f540757705/0bdacace62 and hope you'll enjoy reading it.  Many thanks to Mr. Chris
Sturdevant for serving as our volunteer editor and Mr. Christopher
Means for making the technology work.

On behalf of everyone at The Cold War Museum, we wish you a happy and
prosperous 2012!

John C. Welch

Co-Founder & Chairman

(If above link does not work, access the Times here:

http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheColdWarMuseum/a0763a9303/f540757705/d77bd3ebb3 )

-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheColdWarMuseum/a0763a9303/f540757705/fd17baf9de

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?a0763a9303/f540757705/mlpftw

This message was sent by The Cold War Museum using VerticalResponse

The Cold War Museum
PO Box 861526
Vint Hill, Virginia 20187
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html