Hi Suzanne,

Though not in New England, the Brooklyn Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY both have nice examples of visible storage.

Katherine Winters

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:54 PM, HHS Director <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Listers,

Some of my directors want to make field trips to some visible storage facilities in New England, along the lines of Deerfield’s Flynt Center, though they can be much smaller or larger. I’d be grateful for any recommended examples.

--suzanne

uzanne Buchanan

Hingham Historical Society

P.O. Box 434 Hingham, MA 02043