There's Baby CAD:  http://babycad.com/

--
---
Lisa E. Worley

https://sites.google.com/site/lisaelaineworley/

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Cristin Waterbury <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’m looking for a very basic and hopefully free software program to create simple floor plans for exhibits. I have looked at Google Sketch Up but it really does more than I need. Does anyone use anything that is just a super simple program that would allow me to create and accurate, to scale, outline of the rooms I’m working with, then create “objects” like cases and graphic panels that I drag around in order to play with potential exhibit floor plans?

I hope I’m explaining this clearly. Thanks in advance!

Cristin J. Waterbury

Curator

National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium

A Property of the Dubuque County Historical Society

350 East 3rd Street

Dubuque, Iowa 52001

Ph: 563-557-9545, ext 204

Fax:  563-583-1241