Lucy, I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think I probably keep up more with what’s going on with the List than I do my personal Facebook page!

Best wishes to all Listers for a wonderful holiday season!

(Incidentally, I know Anne personally, she is an amazing Collections Manager and while her focaccia is incredible, beware her gingerbread. I’m pretty sure she puts opiates in it. There’s just no way it could be that good and addictive on it’s own accord!)

Regan Brooks

Registrar

Gaston County Museum of Art & History

PO Box 429

Dallas, NC 28034-0429

704.922.7681 ext. 107

www.gastoncountymuseum.org

Become a fan of the Museum!

Visit us on our Facebook page and see what we are up to!

www.facebook.com/GastonCountyMuseum.

" Be nice to the archivist, or she'll erase you from history!" - Anonymous