Please reply to list or contact me as well.  We are currently starting a program where we are asking members and volunteers to "critique" one exhibit each time they visit.  I am having some difficulty creating one that is brief enough to fill out at every visit AND effective in helping us determine what people do and do not like about our exhibits.

Thanks,

-Casandra