From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Gabriel
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] vinyl wall murals

Has anyone had any experience with using vinyl, re-stickable murals in your exhibit spaces?  (http://www.muralsyourway.com/wall-mural-installation/smartstick/)

I’m interested to know how easy it is to install and how well the mural holds up in an exhibition setting.  I’m looking into it for possible use in an education classroom setting.

Are there any other companies who make wall-sized images of re-stickable materials, other than Murals Your Way? Has anyone used Murals Your Way for a custom mural?

Thanks,

Robin

------

Robin Gabriel

Director of Education and Interpretation

Baltimore Museum of Industry