I saw a great presentation from the Whitney Museum of American Art at the Museumwise/Museum Association of NY conference in April.

They have a “Curate your own membership” program where you choose the type of benefits you want for your membership. It might be admissions, it might be invites to social events, etc.

Unfortunately the link to the Whitney (www.whitney.org)  seems to be broken right now – its going to their webbuilder site, not the actual site. Hopefully that will clear up and you can take a look.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog

Facebook / MySpace