Hi there

I am new to the list and new to museums in general, but am involved with a group of passionate, talented, and energized people working on a Steering Committee for a fledgling museum organization.

I am interested in receiving emails with website links or documents (docs, pdfs, etc) that illustrate a museum structure and in particular, the relationship between the Board and/or its subcommittees, or Steering Committee. We are currently too small to have a structure that includes departments per se, but I am curious about helping to determine the best way to organize ourselves where decisions get made, work gets done, everyone stays informed with project committees that report back to a wider group, and we plot our future. I am interested in comments about what structures work well in the early days of museum planning.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

--

Jeff Cabral