Contact the American Numismatic Society in New York, they should be able to
put you in touch with someone good in your part of the world.

Jeffrey ray

--
Jeffrey R. Ray
Senior Curator

Please note my new e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent: discover the city’s
foundations while we renovate ours, www.philadelphiahistory.org.
Reopening 2011.