Good Monday Morning!

List readers might be interested in the latest Uncataloged Museum blog
post<http://uncatalogedmuseum.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-you-need-every-single-thing.html>featuring
the McLean County Historical Society's work in evaluating and
building their collection.  Smart, hard choices that result in a clearer,
more community-centered focus.  I'd love to hear about others who have
developed clear, creative methods for making collections more relevant.

Linda

--
Linda Norris

Like museums?  check out my blog  The Uncataloged
Museum<http://uncatalogedmuseum.blogspot.com/>
Like food?  Check out The Pickle Project<http://pickleproject.blogspot.com/>

Twitter: lindabnorris
Website:  riverhillpartners.com