We would be happy to share our information if you want to contact me
offline.  [log in to unmask]

We do charge a research fee of $15.00 per hour or you can become a research
member for $125.00 a year.

We will be closed November 24 - November 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday

Debra Loguda-Summers, Curator
Museum of Osteopathic Medicine, SM
and International Center for Osteopathic History
President Missouri Association for Museums and Archives
800 West Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660 626 2359
Fax: 660 626 2984
Toll Free: 1 866 626 ATSU Ext. 2359
www.atsu.edu/museum

Check out the collection online at http://snom.pastperfect-online.com/
<http://snom.pastperfect-online.com/>
A.T. Still Papers online at:
 http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/mdh_splash/default.asp?coll=atsu

*The mission of the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine (SM) is to preserve and
promote the history and tenets of osteopathy through collections and
research to a global audience.*