From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kristin Mravinec
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Board Meetings

I am needing some background information to present to our board members regarding board meetings.

How often does you board meet?
Do you compensate board members? Reimburse Travel Expenses? Meeting Stipends? I understand the ethics regarding payment of stipends to board members but we are a tribal entity.

For additional background could you please provide the following:
Type of Museum - Nonprofit, government (city, state, federal, tribal), university
Number of Board Members on Board
Budget Size

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Kristin Mravinec, Assistant Director
Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center