Dear Anastasia,

Good choice to go for an internship. I have the same plans too. You should
do an internet research first on museums and insitutions you like, one by
one, and then decide which one best suits you. Then you can start send your
applications. I believe it takes 3-6 months to finally start your
intership.  I am also from Athens and I am interested also on the seminars
you reffered to. Where I can find more info?

Good luck!

Best,

Danai Nastou
Museum Professional/ Cultural Heritage Management

Óôéò 5 Íïåìâñßïõ 2011 10:54 ð.ì., ï ÷ñÞóôçò Áíáóôáóßá ÊïõôïõëïãÝíç <
[log in to unmask]> Ýãñáøå: