From: Robin Gabriel <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Nov 1, 2011 8:20 am
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] matrix for photo contest

Before I reinvent the wheel, does anyone have a matrix they like for judging a photo contest? I’m looking for a list/grid of how to choose the winner of a contest – what components make for a “good” photo. Given how subjective judging can be, I’m hoping that a strong matrix will give all of the judges similar guidelines as well as be able to identify what makes for a strong entry.

Thanks,
Robin

------
Robin Gabriel