From: Pickering, Felicia <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 8:54 am
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Help Identifying Manufactured Glass

One option would be to put the photos up on a free site like tinypic
http://tinypic.com/ and then include the links to the photos in an email to the
list, since museum-l does not allow attachments.

Of Garet Bleddynn
> Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:56 AM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Help Identifying Manufactured Glass
>
> Hi, I had a friend recently ask me for help in identifying (not
> appraising) manufactured glass. She has a set of dishes that belonged
> to her grandmother from Indiana. I have never investigated
> manufactured glass dishware before so I am not certain what questions
> to ask as I search for information. The dishes lack a maker's mark or
> manufacturing label.
>
> I tried to attach two pictures, but the list is set to reject
> attachments. Any help
> you can give me on how to research something like this I will greatly
> appreciate.
>
> Have a great day!
> Garet Bleddynn

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/
. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a
one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the
message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).

--
Der Verlag Dr. C. Müller-Straten ist spezialisiert auf Museums- und
Restaurierungsfragen. Er gibt die leserorientierte monatliche Fachzeitschrift