Please do not respond to me. I’m only passing the announcement along. Thank you.

Curator

Plains Indians & Pioneers Museum (Woodward, OK) - Application deadline: November 15, 2011

The successful candidate will perform technical and administrative work in the researching, cataloging, and storing of three dimensional artifacts, as well as archival and photographic collections. Will speak and promote the museum at civic and local organizations.

Minimum requirements are a bachelor's degree in history, museum studies, or other related fields. Past Perfect Museum software is desirable, but not required. Knowledge of Adobe software is very helpful.

Compensation includes medical insurance, vacation, and sick leave. House is provided as part of compensation package.

To apply, send cover letter, resume and three references to: Plains Indians & Pioneers Museum, 2009 Williams Avenue, Woodward, OK 73801, Attn: Robert Roberson.