Hi Lauren,

I'd also suggest:

Museum Technology Source: http://www.museumtechnology.com/

I've used their products for twenty+ years with great success.

Best of luck,

Larry Fisher

On 10/5/2011 1:53 PM, Jamie Smith wrote:

Hi Lauren:

I would highly recommend Stop and Listen: excellent product, relatively inexpensive and Gerard is a pleasure to deal with. He will help you from start to finish, if you are not technically inclined. We have been using several units purchased from this company for years and we have had zero down time due to mechanical issues: we are very pleased with the equipment and the service. Feel free to email me off list if you have any further questions.

www.stopandlisten.com

toll-free 1-800-387-2365

Jamie Smith

Director