Good Monday Morning!

When the last time you sat through a boring conference presentation?   At the recent AASLH annual conference, Lindsey Baker and I presented a how-to session on making conference sessions--or any kind of public presentation, less boring and more engaging through some pretty simple techniques.  You can read about the session and see our presentations, including Lindsey's not boring Powerpoint on how what makes a boring Powerpoint on today's Uncataloged Museum blog post.  We hope you'll share your great ideas with us as well.

Together, we could banish the boring!

Linda

--
Linda Norris

Like museums?  check out my blog  The Uncataloged Museum
Like food?  Check out The Pickle Project

Twitter: lindabnorris
Website:  riverhillpartners.com
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Voice:  607-829-3501