From: Amy Stroo <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Sep 23, 2011 2:08 pm
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Things an exhibits director would never say

"Of course we want all of your "prized possessions" that you feel too guilty to put in the trash, that has nothing to do with what we exhibit here!"

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Seth! Leary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi folks,

Here's something light for Friday. I am writing a little article of a humorous nature about things an exhibits director would never say. (Think: David Letterman top ten list) I would love to have some help brainstorming phrases that a museum or science center exhibits director would be unlikely to utter. For example, "We couldn't possibly spend all of that." or "I don't think kids will try to climb up there." Deadlines, budgets, visitors...anything that intersects with the exhibits process is fair game.

Cheers.

- Seth!

Seth! Leary
NRG! Exhibits