From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of K Blackwell
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] audio handset

In other museums, I've seen them hold a photo id for the duration of the tour at the return desk.

Kathryn

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Robert Patrick Connolly (rcnnolly) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Although we have not had any problem with disappearing hand held audio tour units, we are curious if anyone has creative means for being certain the units are returned before the visitor leaves the Museum?

Thanks,

Robert

--

Robert P. Connolly, PhD
Director, C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa

Associate Professor, Anthropology
The University of Memphis 38152
901-678-3331

http://www.memphis.edu/chucalissa/
http://rcnnolly.wordpress.com/

The mission of the C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa, a division of the University of Memphis, is to protect and interpret the Chucalissa archaeological site’s cultural and natural environments, and to provide the University Community and the public with exceptional educational, participatory, and research opportunities on the landscape’s past and present Native American and traditional cultures.