Hello -

We have two "Playbills" that do not fit our collection criteria.  They are:

1)  The Booth Theatre, March 1966; Cover photo of Barbara Bel Geddes, Larry
Blyden and Gabriel Dell in "LUV"

2) The National, Washington DC, November 1965; Cover photo of Lauren Bacall
in "Cactus Flower"

Both items are in good condition.  If you feel that these items will fit
into your collection, or if you have any questions, please contact me.

Donna Nortman
Interim Director
Town of Manlius Historical Society & Museum
PO Box 28
Manlius, NY 13104
315 682-6660