I work with Lee, his email is [log in to unmask]

-Katy

Katy Uravitch

Exhibition Coordinator

The Textile Museum 2320 S Street  NW Washington, DC 20008

tel. 202.667.0441 ex.20fax 202.483.0994

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Elspeth Kursh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'd contact Lee Talbot at the Textile Museum.  Alas, I cannot find his email, but his phone is 202-667-0441.

Elspeth

Elspeth M. Kursh, Exhibits Manager
Delaware Museum of Natural History
4840 Kennett Pike