From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Gabriel
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] plexi case storage

How does everyone store their Plexiglas vitrines so that they do not get scratched? We have very limited storage space for exhibition cases and I’m wondering if wrapping the Plexiglas in plastic wrap might prevent scratching.

Robin

Baltimore Museum of Industry

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information which may be protected from disclosure under law, and is intended solely for the use of the individual, group, or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your assistance.