From: Lisa Chastain [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Large format printing question

Good morning list-ers

We just purchased a 24in large format printer from OCE, it is a new Canon iPF6000S. It works with PCs which is what I have plus all adobe products, yes a continued contradiction. I have found no issues with the ink yet, the color is long lasting and bright. There are about 50 types of paper to choose from for all your printing needs. Contact me off the list if you have any other questions.

Lisa Chastain

Lisa Chastain

Curator of Collections and Exhibits

McMinn County Living Heritage Museum