Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah Faford and I am currently the curator of collections and photo archivist at the Kankakee County Museum.  I also recently began working as a museum consultant for B and L Photography in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

B and L Photography is now offering its photograph restoration and image printing services to museums, historical societies, and libraries throughout the United States and Canada.  The owner is a professional photographer with over forty years experience that specializes in archival quality prints.

Please do not hesitate to email me for more detailed information on the services offered or a price list.

Thank you in advance,
Sarah