Hello Distinguished Museum Professionals,

Our Education team has put together an RFP for the creation of a section
of our website. We are looking for a web development firm that has
experience working with museums/ non-profits, and specifically that has
experience with creating a searchable calendar that lists events in
different cities, regions, states, etc... If any of you have experience
working with such a firm, or can recommend a developer, we would greatly
appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,

Anthony Pennay
Program Manager of the Walter and Leonore Annenberg Presidential
Learning Center
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation
40 Presidential Drive, Simi Valley, California 93065
T: (805) 522-2977
F: (805) 577-4094
www.reaganfoundation.org