Meike,

I hope all is well in Corning.  You (and other listers) may be interested in attending the upcoming AAM online conference, Technology, Interpretation and Education 2011 (TIE2011), scheduled entirely on the Web Sept 20-22.  TIE 2011 is a multi-day, multi-session online conference and Virtual Expo Hall that provides an interactive forum for museum professionals at all levels to explore current technology trends and practices in museum education, interpretation, exhibition, public programs, and outreach.  TIE2011 will highlight the MUSE Award-winning programs and projects, selected by the AAM Media and Technology Committee (M&T) and announced at the AAM Annual Meeting in Houston.

Learn more here: http://www.aam-us.org/getinvolved/learn/tech.cfm

Cheers!

Greg Stevens

Assistant Director, Professional Development

T: (202) 218-7675  F: (202) 756-2890  Skype: gregstevensaam

[log in to unmask]        www.aam-us.org/profdev

American Association of Museums

1575 Eye Street, NW  Suite 400  Washington, DC 20005

www.aam-us.org