The North Carolina Museum of History has the largest collection of Bechtler gold coins in the world, plus a huge currency collection.  Here is the link to search the collections:

http://collections.ncdcr.gov/dcr/NCDCRSearch.aspx

Martha Battle Jackson, Curator

Division of State Historic Sites and Properties

4620 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC  27699-4620

919-733-7862 ext 236; fax 919-733-9515

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.

 “The future, though imminent, is obscure.”  ~~Winston Churchill

 P Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail.