From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Deana Mallory
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 3:19 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Being By-passed

Hello all,

Have any of you successfully navigated having your town by-passed?  We've lost a lot of our tourist traffic to a north-south by-pass that enables travelers to miss our town as they travel.  Soon the east-west portion will be complete, and we stand to lose more.  If any of your have been in a similar situation, I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about how your institution has handled it.

Thanks,
Deana

--
Deana R. Mallory