Hey all,

I have a MA in Art History but haven't gotten an internship because I am in
no financial situation where I can move somewhere for one, but may be able
to do some online museum studies courses because I work a full-time job
(insurance) and a part-time job once a week as well. I'm feeling detached
from my goal of working in a museum and need to keep adding useful
experience to my CV. My question is, what places offer GOOD online courses
for museum studies that are affordable?? I want the freedom to be able to
choose one, possible two classes at a time to keep myself growing toward my
goal, but feel hesitant about applying to do another graduate degree when I
already have a bagillion student loans weighing on me.

Much thanks.