Hi Robin,

Here at the Computer History Museum, we have an entire alcove of our new Revolution exhibition dedicated to computer games – all makes and models. For anything you’d like to know about its content, please contact curator Chris Garcia at [log in to unmask] or 650-810-1041 directly.  You can also view the online version of the entire exhibition online at Revolution.

-Karen

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Karen Kroslowitz

Senior Registrar & Collections Manager