BlogForever would appreciate if you could take part in its survey: http://iprobe.gr/Surveys/BlogForever/
It is available in 6 languages and runs for 28 days.

Blogforever is a collaborative EU funded project. Its key objective is to develop robust digital preservation, management and dissemination facilities for weblogs.

 The results of the survey, available at the end of the summer, will help us to develop digital preservation, management and  dissemination  facilities for weblogs within the BlogForever project.

We are keen to gather information from you about blog content, context and usage patterns of current weblogs, so we could identify your views on the long-term preservation, management, analysis, access and future use of the BlogForever Archive.

Many thanks!

Patricia Sleeman

Digital Archivist/ Project manager

http://dablog.ulcc.ac.uk/

http://www.dptp.org/

Digital Archives and Repositories Department (DART)

University of London Computer Centre,

Senate House, Malet St.

London WC1E 7HU

Tel: +44 (0)20 7863 1341

**Please note I work Monday-Thursday 8am-2pm**