Bob:
Be sure to send me your press release and images so I can put the information about your peace medal exhibit in MPMA's newsletter.

Monta Lee
Monta Lee Dakin
Executive Director

MPMA: A Ten-state museum network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:

2011 MPMA Conference: October 17-21 Helena, Montana

2012 MPMA Conference:  October 1-5 Corpus Christi, Texas
2013 MPMA Conference:  September 30-October 4  Lincoln, Nebraska

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net